The physicians at All American Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute are pleased to offer the Euflexxa treatment that helps protect, cushion and lubricate the knee.
If you have these symptoms:
- knee stiffness
- knee joint swelling
- knee pain and tenderness
- knee limited range of motion
- you do not get enough relief from over-the-counter pain medications
- or from exercise or from physical therapy
Euflexxa may be an option for you
- Euflexxa is a natural, gel-like substance, that replaces the protective, lubricating fluid in a consistency found in the non-arthritic knee
- It is injected into the knee and usually provides significant reductions in pain and helps in performance of everyday activities
Euflexxa is made from a natural source, free from animal proteins, does not contain formaldehyde or vinyl sulfone
How does Euflexxa work?
- When Euflexxa is injected into the space in your knee it helps replenish the fluid that lubricates, protects, and cushions your knee.
- It is given in 3 injections, 1 per week for 3 weeks
- The series can be repeated in 6 months if needed
Euflexxa is covered for knee treatment by most insurances and Medicare.
Ask the staff at All American Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute for more information. 281.335.1111