We are accepting new patients and accept most insurance plans.
Patients are responsible for understanding their own medical insurance plans and benefits negotiatated by their employers.
The insurance fee schedules for the procedures performed are contracted for all physicians and set by your insurance company, not the physician.
As a service to patients, our office will bill the patient’s insurance for services rendered in our office. We will bill both primary and secondary insurance policies. However, we require any applicable co-payments and/or deductible be paid at the time of service.
For patients who do not have insurance, we require payment at the time of service. Payment may be made with cash, check, or credit card.
Patients are responsible for obtaining referrals from their primary care physician prior to the appointment. If the patient arrives for the appointment and we do not have the referral, he/she may have to reschedule the appointment.
To schedule an appointment, have your insurance card ready and the name and phone number of your primary care physician.
Please call us 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment. We charge $20 for no-show appointments.
We have on-site x-ray facilities, and ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to have these done.
Please fax all relevant medical records prior to your visit to the following:
- M. Shaun Holt, M.D.- 866-335-6711
- Matthew Higgs, M.D – 888-979-9481
- Jeffrey Jaglowski, MD – 888-743-5510
- Anthony Muffoletto, MD – 888-294-8787
What to bring to your appointment
- Current Insurance Card
- Valid Driver’s License or Legal Photo ID
- MRI disk/films with written report, X-ray films or disk, and any operative reports (if ordered or conducted by a different physician’s office) relevant to this appointment.
- Consent for Treatment of Minors (under 18) – Minors need to have a parent or legal guardian with them unless they have signed a consent form and provide a photo ID authorizing the child to be seen with someone else.
- If applicable, bring your referral, or confirm with our office that it has been received in our office at least one day prior to the appointment.
- Copy any online forms applicable and bring them with you to your office visit.
- Co-pays and deductibles are expected at the time of your visit.